Login to Paypal
If you’re into e-commerce, you might have probably heard of the word “PayPal.” This is an online service that allows users to send money, pay bills, and accept payments from other people. It has been widely used all around the world, that’s why there is no doubt that it is popular.
In case you are already enrolled to PayPal, this article will guide you on how to login to PayPal. This will allow you to enjoy all the features provided by their service.
The good thing about PayPal is it offers PayPal Cash Card—sort of a debit card which is linked to your account. However, this is not automatic for you still have to activate your card. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the guide below.
How to Activate PayPal Cash Card
For those who haven’t created their own account, you can easily do so. Just go to the official website of PayPal and click on the Sign Up button. Now, the next step to fully enjoy your account is to connect it with your card. Here’s how:
- First, go to paypal.com/activatecard and login to your account.
- Upon logging in, you will be directed to the My Account preview.
- From here, click the Activate Card button to finally link your account.
Another way to activate your card is through their mobile application. You can do this by following the steps below:
- To start, download their mobile application from the play store.
- Next, login to your account and tap on Settings icon located at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select PayPal Cash Card from the options and enter the necessary information.
- Finally, tap on Activate Card.
After going through these steps, you’ll now be able to use your card immediately.
If you still have questions or queries, don’t forget to leave a comment at the box below. We’ll make sure to get back to you the soonest time possible.